Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro tested positive for the coronavirus on Friday, days after meeting with President Donald Trump at his private south Florida club, according to Jornal O Dia.
Bolsonaro, along with his press secretary, Fabio Wajngarten, who also tested positive for the deadly illness this week, had dinner with President Trump at Mar-a-Lago over the weekend. Bolsonaro sat next to the president during the dinner and shook hands with him afterward. President Trump also posed for a photo with Wajngarten.
Mamdani promotes NYC where ‘every family can afford a home,’ rips ICE’s ‘cruelty’ amid budget blowback
Trump reveals his ‘new hero’ Supreme Court justice after tariffs ruling
Labor Dept deploys ‘strike team’ to California over $21B unemployment debt, fraud concerns
Mamdani Changes Mind on Homeless Policy After Multiple People Die
Trump approves DC emergency declaration over Potomac sewage spill, FEMA mobilizes
Pope Leo Lets Trump Know Whether He Will Join ‘Board of Peace’
CBS News Covers Fire at Renee Good Memorial After Ignoring Left’s Defacing of Charlie Kirk Tributes
Too Little, Too Late? NBA Aims to Address One of the Biggest Problems in the League
Family of Ohio teacher ‘clinging to faith’ after ex-‘American Idol’ contestant husband charged with her murder
Ex-American Idol contestant charged in wife’s murder previously described as ‘very talented’ church leader
Gunasekara: How Trump EPA Upending Climate Scam Revives US Industry
Trump risks GOP midterm election prospects by vowing to stay the course on tariffs
Mel Gibson’s ‘Passion of the Christ’ Sequel Sets the Record Straight After Excommunicated Archbishop Spotted on Set: Report
Bureaucrats hide true price of Obama Presidential Center as taxpayers hit with infrastructure bill
Judge forces CA hospital to keep trans treatments for minors despite Trump funding threat
However, Bolsonaro’s son Eduardo, said that the test results have yet to come in.
(ENG)Too much lies and little information. Coronavirus exam done with the team that were with JB in USA have not yet been completed
There are always those people who tell lies in the media and if the story is confirmed they say "I told you!", if not will be just 1 more fake news
— Eduardo Bolsonaro🇧🇷 (@BolsonaroSP) March 13, 2020
Bolsonaro’s test results come after White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, who has been tasked with leading the administration’s response to coronavirus, had little contact with Wajngarten.
Mamdani promotes NYC where ‘every family can afford a home,’ rips ICE’s ‘cruelty’ amid budget blowback
Trump reveals his ‘new hero’ Supreme Court justice after tariffs ruling
Labor Dept deploys ‘strike team’ to California over $21B unemployment debt, fraud concerns
Mamdani Changes Mind on Homeless Policy After Multiple People Die
Trump approves DC emergency declaration over Potomac sewage spill, FEMA mobilizes
Pope Leo Lets Trump Know Whether He Will Join ‘Board of Peace’
CBS News Covers Fire at Renee Good Memorial After Ignoring Left’s Defacing of Charlie Kirk Tributes
Too Little, Too Late? NBA Aims to Address One of the Biggest Problems in the League
Family of Ohio teacher ‘clinging to faith’ after ex-‘American Idol’ contestant husband charged with her murder
Ex-American Idol contestant charged in wife’s murder previously described as ‘very talented’ church leader
Gunasekara: How Trump EPA Upending Climate Scam Revives US Industry
Trump risks GOP midterm election prospects by vowing to stay the course on tariffs
Mel Gibson’s ‘Passion of the Christ’ Sequel Sets the Record Straight After Excommunicated Archbishop Spotted on Set: Report
Bureaucrats hide true price of Obama Presidential Center as taxpayers hit with infrastructure bill
Judge forces CA hospital to keep trans treatments for minors despite Trump funding threat
“The White House is aware of public reports that a member of the Brazilian delegation’s visit to Mar-a-Lago last weekend tested positive for COVID-19; confirmatory testing is pending,” Grisham said in a statement on Thursday. “Exposures from the case are being assessed, which will dictate next steps. Both the President and Vice President had almost no interactions with the individual who tested positive and do not require being tested at this time.”
“As stated before, the White House Medical Unit and the United States Secret Service has been working closely with various agencies to ensure every precaution is taken to keep the First & Second Families, and all White House staff healthy,” she added. “To reiterate CDC guidelines, there is currently no indication to test patients without symptoms, and only people with prolonged close exposure to confirmed positive cases should self-quarantine.”
President Trump was asked about Wajngarten’s diagnosis at the White House on Thursday.
“I’m not concerned at all,” the president said. “We had dinner together in Florida, at Mar-a-Lago, with the entire delegation,” he added. “I don’t know if the press aide was there, if he was there, he was there. But we did nothing very unusual.”
Story cited here.









