International News Opinons

Donald Trump Reacts to Iran Missile Strikes: ‘All Is Well’

President Donald Trump reacted to a series of missile strikes on American targets in Iraq on Tuesday.

“All is well!” Trump wrote, noting that the United States was still assessing casualties and damages at the two military bases attacked in Iraq. “So far, so good!”

The Pentagon confirmed Tuesday evening that Iran launched more than a dozen missiles against the United States military in Iraq but did not report any American casualties.


Trump again reminded the world that the United States had the most powerful military in the world.

“We have the most powerful and well-equipped military anywhere in the world, by far!” he wrote.


Florida’s Lawsuit Against Planned Parenthood Just the Beginning
Unbelievable – She Might Actually Win a District Dominated By Trump: Democrat Aftyn Behn’s Most Unhinged Moments
Afghan Suspect Faces First-Degree Murder Charge in National Guard Shooting
WSJ Editorial Board Rushes to Defend Afghan Refugees After Deadly National Guard Attack
Watchdog group hits Letitia James with bar complaint after federal judge tosses case
Inside NORAD’s holiday command: How the same team that tracks Santa guards North America
Former Ukrainian ‘co-president’ Yermak says he’s ‘going to the front’ after shock resignation
National Guardsman shot in DC is ‘hanging on,’ family pleading for prayer, congressman says
Criminal networks exploit US interstates to make human trafficking victims vanish: ‘Real plague’
Meta Tolerated Sex Traffickers With 17-Strike System, Lawsuit Claims
This Is Why You Can’t Trust Public Schools: Teachers Union Teaches ‘Interrupting Whiteness’
Hegseth defends lethal strikes against alleged drug traffickers: ‘Biden coddled terrorists, we kill them’
White House implored to institutionalize DOGE after reports of premature demise
Court Rules 12-Year-Old’s Mother Cannot Read Her the Bible, Take Her to Church
Illinois man charged with arson after allegedly setting home ablaze on Thanksgiving

See also  Six-year-old immigration court error haunts Kilmar Abrego Garcia case

Despite early reports that the president would address the nation Tuesday evening, refuted by the White House, Trump stated that he would address the attacks on Wednesday.

“I will be making a statement tomorrow morning,” he wrote.

Trump met with top national security officials at the White House as the attacks took place on Tuesday night, including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, and Vice President Mike Pence.


Florida’s Lawsuit Against Planned Parenthood Just the Beginning
Unbelievable – She Might Actually Win a District Dominated By Trump: Democrat Aftyn Behn’s Most Unhinged Moments
Afghan Suspect Faces First-Degree Murder Charge in National Guard Shooting
WSJ Editorial Board Rushes to Defend Afghan Refugees After Deadly National Guard Attack
Watchdog group hits Letitia James with bar complaint after federal judge tosses case
Inside NORAD’s holiday command: How the same team that tracks Santa guards North America
Former Ukrainian ‘co-president’ Yermak says he’s ‘going to the front’ after shock resignation
National Guardsman shot in DC is ‘hanging on,’ family pleading for prayer, congressman says
Criminal networks exploit US interstates to make human trafficking victims vanish: ‘Real plague’
Meta Tolerated Sex Traffickers With 17-Strike System, Lawsuit Claims
This Is Why You Can’t Trust Public Schools: Teachers Union Teaches ‘Interrupting Whiteness’
Hegseth defends lethal strikes against alleged drug traffickers: ‘Biden coddled terrorists, we kill them’
White House implored to institutionalize DOGE after reports of premature demise
Court Rules 12-Year-Old’s Mother Cannot Read Her the Bible, Take Her to Church
Illinois man charged with arson after allegedly setting home ablaze on Thanksgiving

See also  DOGE closes eight months early, but principles remain ‘alive and well’

Pence also spoke with members of Congressional leadership during the attacks, at the president’s direction, according to the White House.

Despite receiving a call from Pence, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she would “call him back,” as she was too busy at the time to take a call from the vice president, according to reports.


Florida’s Lawsuit Against Planned Parenthood Just the Beginning
Unbelievable – She Might Actually Win a District Dominated By Trump: Democrat Aftyn Behn’s Most Unhinged Moments
Afghan Suspect Faces First-Degree Murder Charge in National Guard Shooting
WSJ Editorial Board Rushes to Defend Afghan Refugees After Deadly National Guard Attack
Watchdog group hits Letitia James with bar complaint after federal judge tosses case
Inside NORAD’s holiday command: How the same team that tracks Santa guards North America
Former Ukrainian ‘co-president’ Yermak says he’s ‘going to the front’ after shock resignation
National Guardsman shot in DC is ‘hanging on,’ family pleading for prayer, congressman says
Criminal networks exploit US interstates to make human trafficking victims vanish: ‘Real plague’
Meta Tolerated Sex Traffickers With 17-Strike System, Lawsuit Claims
This Is Why You Can’t Trust Public Schools: Teachers Union Teaches ‘Interrupting Whiteness’
Hegseth defends lethal strikes against alleged drug traffickers: ‘Biden coddled terrorists, we kill them’
White House implored to institutionalize DOGE after reports of premature demise
Court Rules 12-Year-Old’s Mother Cannot Read Her the Bible, Take Her to Church
Illinois man charged with arson after allegedly setting home ablaze on Thanksgiving

A Pelosi spokesman confirmed to reporters that the Speaker did call Pence back later in the evening and was briefed on the attack.

See also  Transgender inmates separated from females at special needs women’s prison following sexual abuse claims

Story cited here.

Share this article:
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter