President Donald Trump said on Monday that U.S. authorities would begin next week removing millions of immigrants who are in the United States illegally.
“Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States,” Trump tweeted, referring to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency. “They will be removed as fast as they come in,” he said. He did not offer specifics.
There are an estimated 12 million immigrants who are in the United States illegally, mainly from Mexico and Central America.
Under a deal reached earlier this month, Mexico has agreed to take Central American immigrants seeking asylum in the United States until their cases are heard in U.S. courts.
Trump says Iran deal ‘largely negotiated’ as 84-day war nears possible end
Newsom declares state of emergency in Orange County as failing chemical tank nears catastrophic explosion
Breaking: US-Iran Peace Deal Nearly Reached
RFK Jr announces ‘largest autism fraud bust in American history’ with $46.6M Medicaid scheme indictment
US Army hits 2026 recruiting goals four months early, Pete Hegseth announces at West Point commencement
Breaking: Kyle Busch’s Family Reveals Cause of Death
EXCLUSIVE: Trump-backed military vet mocked for disability ahead of Memorial Day: ‘Most shameful thing’
What One Illinois Town Says About The Current State Of America
Instant Noodle Product Recalled After Life-Threatening Allergens Detected
Possible Statue of Pharaoh Who Moses May Have Confronted Discovered in Egypt
Sanders-backed gubernatorial hopeful’s past pro-life views clash with current abortion stance
Trump Issues Forceful Defense of His Anti-Weaponization Fund as Senate Republicans Balk
Military families want DOJ to distribute nearly $800M from French cement company found guilty of bribing ISIS
‘Moderate’ Dem’s unearthed ‘deconstruct’ law enforcement comments draw fire from GOP critics
Inside the rise of hardship politics as wealthy Democrats eye 2028
The agreement, which included Mexico pledging to deploy National Guard troops to stop Central American immigrants from reaching the U.S. border, averted a Trump threat to hit Mexican imports with tariffs.
Trump also said in the tweet that Guatemala “is getting ready to sign a Safe-Third Agreement.”
U.S. Vice President Mike Pence suggested last week that Guatemala could receive asylum seekers from its neighbors as a so-called safe third country.
Details of the plan have not been made public, and Guatemala has not publicly confirmed talks that the U.S. State Department said were taking place in Guatemala on Friday.
Trump says Iran deal ‘largely negotiated’ as 84-day war nears possible end
Newsom declares state of emergency in Orange County as failing chemical tank nears catastrophic explosion
Breaking: US-Iran Peace Deal Nearly Reached
RFK Jr announces ‘largest autism fraud bust in American history’ with $46.6M Medicaid scheme indictment
US Army hits 2026 recruiting goals four months early, Pete Hegseth announces at West Point commencement
Breaking: Kyle Busch’s Family Reveals Cause of Death
EXCLUSIVE: Trump-backed military vet mocked for disability ahead of Memorial Day: ‘Most shameful thing’
What One Illinois Town Says About The Current State Of America
Instant Noodle Product Recalled After Life-Threatening Allergens Detected
Possible Statue of Pharaoh Who Moses May Have Confronted Discovered in Egypt
Sanders-backed gubernatorial hopeful’s past pro-life views clash with current abortion stance
Trump Issues Forceful Defense of His Anti-Weaponization Fund as Senate Republicans Balk
Military families want DOJ to distribute nearly $800M from French cement company found guilty of bribing ISIS
‘Moderate’ Dem’s unearthed ‘deconstruct’ law enforcement comments draw fire from GOP critics
Inside the rise of hardship politics as wealthy Democrats eye 2028
U.S. rights group Human Rights First said, however, it was “simply ludicrous” for the United States to assert that Guatemala was capable of protecting refugees, when its own citizens are fleeing violence.
Mexico has agreed that if its measures to stem the flow of migrants are unsuccessful, it will discuss signing a safe third country agreement with the United States.
Story cited here.









