International News Opinons Politics

Syrian Refugee Enrolled In Canadian High School Sexually Assaulted 14-Year-Old Girl

A 14-year-old Canadian girl was sexually assaulted at a high school dance by a Syrian refugee classmate, who was allowed to return to class after a brief suspension, according to an investigation by Canadian news outlet The Rebel.

The alleged assault took place at Fredericton High School in New Brunswick. Speaking on condition of anonymity, the girl’s mother said two Syrian students attempted to grind with her daughter at the dance, before one of them began groping her breasts and forced his hand inside her underwear, touching her vagina.

Documents obtained by The Rebel in a freedom of information request show school officials discussing the alleged assault and subsequent fallout.



Trump DOJ accuses Obama judge of ‘Monday-morning quarterbacking’ in bid to revive Abrego Garcia case
Virginia man acquitted by insanity in killing flees US during 48-hour mental hospital pass
Man calls 911 after girlfriend found dead in motel, police allegedly uncover disturbing videos on his phone
Newly Released COVID Email Shows FDA Head Warning Fauci of Vax Side Effects, Then Eerie 4-Word Response from the Disgraced COVID Chief
Illegal immigrant learns fate after using stolen identity to vote in US elections for decades
Watch: Mom, Daughter Threatened with Ejection Over Pro-Girl Shirts, Despite Paying $2k for Tickets Just to Support Sophie Cunningham
LA gun owners stuck waiting years for concealed carry permits score major DOJ victory
Watch: In Just 30 Seconds Bill Maher Uses Actual History to Defeat One of Palestinians’ Dirtiest Gaza Lies
Mamdani’s New York: Man Charged with Hate Crime After Randomly Attacking Jewish Woman, 63, at Synagogue
Harvard, NYU among 30 universities hit with Pentagon foreign-tie audit deadline
Declassified FBI docs reveal Swalwell had sex with ‘Fang Fang’ multiple times
Babysitter accused of kidnapping two young sisters was previously charged with abducting newborn
Luigi Mangione’s New York murder trial adjourned until December over double jeopardy concerns
Trump meets teen lifeguard and boy saved in viral ocean rescue at Oval Office
Hasan Piker Says Candace Owens ‘Single-Handedly’ Protected Left-Wing Extremism with Charlie Kirk Theories: ‘I Am a Fan’

Robyn Allen, the school’s vice principal, admitted in an email to school employees that, “We’ve had a few incidents of inappropriate touching/sexual assault” with the foreign students and noted that working with a translator “helped us a lot in the spring.”

Another vice-principal, Elaine Kilfillen, worried that the alleged attacker “will become a target in our student population once the rumor mill gets going.” The girl’s mother claimed that school officials encouraged her daughter to understand the alleged attacker’s perspective and consider the effect her clothing may have had, according to The Rebel.

The alleged attacker, who denied any contact with the girl beyond just dancing, is reportedly back at school after being suspended for one week, while the girl is undergoing therapy in order to help cope with the incident, the girl’s mother said.

School principal Shane Thomas declined The Daily Caller’s request for comment.

Story cited here.

Share this article:
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter