Uncategorized

Sanctuary City Defends Releasing Illegal Alien MS-13 Accused Murderers: ‘A Detainer Is Not a Warrant’

The sanctuary city of Prince George’s County, Maryland is defending itself after releasing two illegal alien MS-13 Gang members who went on to allegedly murder a 14-year-old girl.

During a press conference on Wednesday, the Prince George’s County jail director told local media that the sanctuary jurisdiction does not honor detainers by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to hold criminal illegal aliens in custody so they can be deported.

“A detainer is not a warrant, it’s a civil detainer. It’s actually a request for localities to hold inmates until ICE decides whether they want to come for them or not. And following that guidance, Prince George’s County does not notify ICE in cases…” Prince George’s County jail director said.



Blagojevich has new job working for ‘Bosnian Bear’ politician with ties to Putin
DOGE uncovers VA’s agreement to pay $380K per month for minor website modifications
Georgia father arrested after leaving children at McDonald’s for job interview, sparking debate
American Airlines flight to Tokyo from NYC diverted to Texas for ‘maintenance issue’
Man charged with making threats against ICE agents, DHS Sec Kristi Noem in ‘alarming’ social media posts
SCOOP: White House rallies House GOP on Trump tariff plan in secret call
Fox News ratings surge in first quarter of 2025 with help from The Five and Special Report
‘False’: Trump admin rebukes claims intel officials are frequently using Signal to send classified info
It’s Official: Liberation Day Is Here, And the List of Tariffs Is a MAGA Dream Come True
Every Wisconsin county shifted left in state Supreme Court race
Kid Rock Confirms What Happened When Donald Trump Met Bill Maher: ‘Blew My Mind’
‘Unspeakably Evil’: Tech Executive Brags About Implementing a Brutal New Form of Eugenics on the Most Vulnerable
Hunter Biden Dodges Humiliating Proceeding by Forfeiting His Law License
Supreme Court divided over state effort to defund Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood Attempts to Play Victim After Handing Out Sexually Explicit Books to 8-Year-Olds

Last week, illegal alien MS-13 gang members Josue Rafael Fuentes-Ponce, 16-years-old, and Joel Ernesto Escobar, 17-years-old, were charged with first-degree murder — along with 14-year-old Cynthia Hernandez-Nucamendi — in the death of 14-year-old Ariana Funes-Diaz in Prince George’s County, as Breitbart News reported.

See also  GOP anxieties peak as Trump’s ‘Liberation Day’ tariffs arrive

According to police, the two illegal alien MS-13 gang members and Hernandez-Nucamendi met the 14-year-old victim at an apartment complex before taking her into a wooded area nearby. In the wooded area, police say the three beat the girl with a baseball bat and stabbed her to death with a machete.

Now, the pair of illegal alien MS-13 gang members and Hernandez-Nucamendi have been charged with murdering Funes-Diaz.


Blagojevich has new job working for ‘Bosnian Bear’ politician with ties to Putin
DOGE uncovers VA’s agreement to pay $380K per month for minor website modifications
Georgia father arrested after leaving children at McDonald’s for job interview, sparking debate
American Airlines flight to Tokyo from NYC diverted to Texas for ‘maintenance issue’
Man charged with making threats against ICE agents, DHS Sec Kristi Noem in ‘alarming’ social media posts
SCOOP: White House rallies House GOP on Trump tariff plan in secret call
Fox News ratings surge in first quarter of 2025 with help from The Five and Special Report
‘False’: Trump admin rebukes claims intel officials are frequently using Signal to send classified info
It’s Official: Liberation Day Is Here, And the List of Tariffs Is a MAGA Dream Come True
Every Wisconsin county shifted left in state Supreme Court race
Kid Rock Confirms What Happened When Donald Trump Met Bill Maher: ‘Blew My Mind’
‘Unspeakably Evil’: Tech Executive Brags About Implementing a Brutal New Form of Eugenics on the Most Vulnerable
Hunter Biden Dodges Humiliating Proceeding by Forfeiting His Law License
Supreme Court divided over state effort to defund Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood Attempts to Play Victim After Handing Out Sexually Explicit Books to 8-Year-Olds
See also  Elon Musk visits CIA headquarters to discuss DOGE cuts

Last year, Fuentes-Ponce and Escobar were released from custody by Prince George’s County officials after being charged with attempted first-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder, participation in gang activity, conspiracy to commit murder, and attempted robbery.

At the time, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency had requested that the two illegal alien gang members not be released back into the community and instead be turned over to their custody for deportation.

Prince George’s County, a sanctuary city, released the illegal aliens anyway, and they were never able to be arrested or deported by ICE.

Fuentes first arrived in the U.S. at the Texas-Mexico border in December 2015 as part of a family unit. He and the other family members were paroled into the U.S. Though a judge requested that the illegal alien be deported in March 2017, he never arrived for his court hearing and was subsequently never deported.


Blagojevich has new job working for ‘Bosnian Bear’ politician with ties to Putin
DOGE uncovers VA’s agreement to pay $380K per month for minor website modifications
Georgia father arrested after leaving children at McDonald’s for job interview, sparking debate
American Airlines flight to Tokyo from NYC diverted to Texas for ‘maintenance issue’
Man charged with making threats against ICE agents, DHS Sec Kristi Noem in ‘alarming’ social media posts
SCOOP: White House rallies House GOP on Trump tariff plan in secret call
Fox News ratings surge in first quarter of 2025 with help from The Five and Special Report
‘False’: Trump admin rebukes claims intel officials are frequently using Signal to send classified info
It’s Official: Liberation Day Is Here, And the List of Tariffs Is a MAGA Dream Come True
Every Wisconsin county shifted left in state Supreme Court race
Kid Rock Confirms What Happened When Donald Trump Met Bill Maher: ‘Blew My Mind’
‘Unspeakably Evil’: Tech Executive Brags About Implementing a Brutal New Form of Eugenics on the Most Vulnerable
Hunter Biden Dodges Humiliating Proceeding by Forfeiting His Law License
Supreme Court divided over state effort to defund Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood Attempts to Play Victim After Handing Out Sexually Explicit Books to 8-Year-Olds
See also  Wave of court orders blocking Trump's agenda are a 'judicial coup d'etat,' Gingrich says

Likewise, Escobar entered the Texas-Mexico border as an unaccompanied juvenile in August 2016. Instead of being deported, he was released to family members living in Washington, D.C. where he has lived since illegally entering the country.

Story cited here.

Share this article:
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter