No U.S. Special Operations forces were harmed or killed during the mission, and Trump claimed the operation had been in the works for several weeks.

Fox News host Sean Hannity also weighed in on the headline and called it “sick and repulsive,” in a Sunday Twitter post.


Red State Reignites Redistricting Battle After Trump Lights a Fire Under Republican Leadership
Scott Jennings Delivers Perfect Retort When Asked About FBI Investigating Dems Who Told Military to Ignore Trump
Congress races against 3-week deadline to tackle massive year-end legislative agenda
Top 5 game-changers from the 2025 campaign trail
Swalwell Short-Circuits When Asked if Biological Men Should Stay Out of Women’s Bathrooms
Conservative Gettysburg College group catches student on video tearing down promotional flyers
The Response Was Telling: Scott Jennings Presses Democrat to Name Illegal Order Trump Issued
Chinese cyberattack campaign likely impacted every American, former FBI official says
NYT Says Illegal ‘Borrowed’ Identities from American Citizens to Commit Fraud, Fails to Report Exactly How Stolen IDs Can Be Returned
Male ‘Trans’ TSA Agent Wants to Pat Down Women So Bad He’s Filing a Lawsuit Over it
Massachusetts man accused of beating parents and setting home on fire, leaving them to die
Schumer accuses Trump of pushing US toward ‘foreign war’ with Venezuela
Mass shooting at Stockton, California, banquet hall leaves 4 dead, 10 wounded
Rep Troy Nehls, a Trump ally, will not seek re-election as twin brother announces campaign to replace him
Trump highlights federal law granting presidential power to halt immigration as crackdown escalates
See also  Where illegal immigrants find work in the US

“An ‘austere religious scholar’? ‘Dead at 48’? No—he was cornered by the greatest, toughest, best military heroes on earth!! How about we killed the evil SOB. This is exactly why America will never trust these mainstream corrupt fake news outlets ever again,” Hannity tweeted.