Uncategorized

Meghan McCain Bashes ‘Child’ Trump After Report WH Wanted USS McCain Moved

Meghan McCain has opened fire on President Trump, as the ongoing family feud heated up again.

McCain took aim at the president after the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday night that an email sent to U.S. Navy and Air Force officials requested that the “USS John McCain needs to be out of sight” ahead of Trump’s recent visit to Japan.

“Please confirm #3 will be satisfied,” an official reportedly wrote, according to the Journal.


Trump denied knowing the White House ordered the naval vessel named to honor his political nemesis, tweeting that he was “not informed about anything having to do with the Navy Ship USS John S. McCain during my recent visit to Japan.”


Civil liberty advocates sue blue state over ‘show your papers’ gun law
Retired Austin cop tears into leftist city council for stripping police of key tools before shooting rampage
Trump Says He Canceled 11th-Hour Iran Bombing at Request of Saudi Leaders Amid New Peace Talks
Supreme Court Bluntly Swats Down Virginia Dems’ Power Grab
DHS, War Dept join probe into Singham network allegedly sowing discord in US
New York’s ‘wrong-headed’ defendant-friendly laws helped toss Mangione evidence: retired cop
‘Unelected mayor of DC’: Trump continues Washington makeover despite backlash
Los Angeles School District Pivots Away from Denying Equal Treatment to Student Bible Club
Blue-state tax burden fuels Americans fleeing to Republican-led southern states
Poland seeks answers after Pentagon scraps planned US armored brigade rotation
An unburdened Bill Cassidy doesn’t regret Trump impeachment vote after primary loss
Former Virginia assistant principal on trial after allegedly ignoring warnings before 6-year-old shot teacher
What the Data Actually Says About Abortion and Women’s Health
California’s New Congressional Maps Favoring Dems Could Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court: Report
Oct. 7 Exhibit Sign in London Removed After Police Warn It Could Attract Terrorists

But before the president had been able to send his tweet, McCain had fired off one of her own.

See also  Video: Ex-Trans Speaker Postpones TPUSA Speech as Antifa 'Militia ... on Cross-Sex Hormones' Threatens Violence Cops Weren't Prepared for

Civil liberty advocates sue blue state over ‘show your papers’ gun law
Retired Austin cop tears into leftist city council for stripping police of key tools before shooting rampage
Trump Says He Canceled 11th-Hour Iran Bombing at Request of Saudi Leaders Amid New Peace Talks
Supreme Court Bluntly Swats Down Virginia Dems’ Power Grab
DHS, War Dept join probe into Singham network allegedly sowing discord in US
New York’s ‘wrong-headed’ defendant-friendly laws helped toss Mangione evidence: retired cop
‘Unelected mayor of DC’: Trump continues Washington makeover despite backlash
Los Angeles School District Pivots Away from Denying Equal Treatment to Student Bible Club
Blue-state tax burden fuels Americans fleeing to Republican-led southern states
Poland seeks answers after Pentagon scraps planned US armored brigade rotation
An unburdened Bill Cassidy doesn’t regret Trump impeachment vote after primary loss
Former Virginia assistant principal on trial after allegedly ignoring warnings before 6-year-old shot teacher
What the Data Actually Says About Abortion and Women’s Health
California’s New Congressional Maps Favoring Dems Could Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court: Report
Oct. 7 Exhibit Sign in London Removed After Police Warn It Could Attract Terrorists

“Trump is a child who will always be deeply threatened by the greatness of my dads incredible life,” the co-host of “The View” tweeted. “There is a lot of criticism of how much I speak about my dad, but nine months since he passed, Trump won’t let him RIP. So I have to stand up for him. It makes my grief unbearable.”

See also  ‘Unelected mayor of DC’: Trump continues Washington makeover despite backlash

Fox News contacted the White House for comment on the report.

The Journal reported, citing a photo, that a tarp had covered the ship’s name before the president’s trip. The paper also reported that after the tarp came down, a barge moved nearby, obscuring the name. However, the U.S. Navy’s Seventh Fleet, Cmdr. Clay Doss, said: “The picture of the Tarp is from Friday and it was taken down on Saturday. Paint barge was also removed ahead of the visit. All ships remained in normal configuration during the President’s visit.”

Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan “was not aware of the directive to move the USS John S McCain nor was he aware of the concern precipitating the directive,” his spokesman, Joe Buccino, said.

Story cited here.

Share this article:
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter