Google-owned video platform YouTube took down a video from Project Veritas showing a senior employee at the company appearing to admit that the company plans to interfere in the next presidential election to stop Donald Trump.
The video, which is still available on the Project Veritas website featured undercover footage of a top Google employee, Jen Gennai, stating that the company shouldn’t be broken up because only they can prevent the “next Trump situation.”
Via the video:
How Chinese EVs Coming from Canada May Impact US National Security
Scandal-Ridden Hospital to Open First US ‘Detransition’ Clinic in Historic Legal Settlement
Josh Shapiro tests political clout in Pennsylvania primary
Arkansas man allegedly threatened Walmart mass shooting over hantavirus lockdown fears, authorities say
Austin police arrest 2 juveniles allegedly linked to 12 random shootings injuring 4 people
Trump reads Bible as thousands pack National Mall for America 250 prayer rally
Attorney for man accused of throwing rock at endangered Hawaiian monk seal says client was protecting turtles
Faith and government leaders celebrate US as ‘One Nation Under God’ at Rededicate 250
Sean Spicer-linked group makes case for Trump to seniors before midterm elections
Two Navy jets crash midair as crew successfully ejects during Idaho military base air show
Blue State May Have Slipped Up While Defending Its Ammo Ban
Republican Lawmaker Crashes Woke Church’s Gun Buyback Scheme With Ingenious Play
Trump warns Iran’s ‘clock is ticking’: Move ‘fast’ or ‘there won’t be anything left’
Dad Innocently Opens Lid to Weird, Old Bottle – Moments Later the Ground’s on Fire, the Bomb Squad’s Coming, and He’s Headed to the Hospital
Taiwan’s president says island ‘will never be sacrificed or traded’ in stern rebuke of China
Elizabeth Warren is saying we should break up Google. And like, I love her but she’s very misguided, like that will not make it better it will make it worse, because all these smaller companies who don’t have the same resources that we do will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation, it’s like a small company cannot do that.
This corroborates other leaks from Google. Earlier this year, former Google software engineer Mike Wacker published emails appearing to show that a manager at the tech giant told one of their subordinates that the company had to stop “fake news” and “hate speech” because “that’s how Trump won.”
James O’Keefe urged viewers to download the video and repost it to ensure it could not easily be censored.
BREAKING: YOUTUBE/GOOGLE HAS REMOVED OUR GOOGLE INVESTIGATION as it was approaching 50K likes and a million views. IMPORTANT: Please download it on @bitchute and repost it. https://t.co/chDsGF0QCk
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) June 25, 2019
How Chinese EVs Coming from Canada May Impact US National Security
Scandal-Ridden Hospital to Open First US ‘Detransition’ Clinic in Historic Legal Settlement
Josh Shapiro tests political clout in Pennsylvania primary
Arkansas man allegedly threatened Walmart mass shooting over hantavirus lockdown fears, authorities say
Austin police arrest 2 juveniles allegedly linked to 12 random shootings injuring 4 people
Trump reads Bible as thousands pack National Mall for America 250 prayer rally
Attorney for man accused of throwing rock at endangered Hawaiian monk seal says client was protecting turtles
Faith and government leaders celebrate US as ‘One Nation Under God’ at Rededicate 250
Sean Spicer-linked group makes case for Trump to seniors before midterm elections
Two Navy jets crash midair as crew successfully ejects during Idaho military base air show
Blue State May Have Slipped Up While Defending Its Ammo Ban
Republican Lawmaker Crashes Woke Church’s Gun Buyback Scheme With Ingenious Play
Trump warns Iran’s ‘clock is ticking’: Move ‘fast’ or ‘there won’t be anything left’
Dad Innocently Opens Lid to Weird, Old Bottle – Moments Later the Ground’s on Fire, the Bomb Squad’s Coming, and He’s Headed to the Hospital
Taiwan’s president says island ‘will never be sacrificed or traded’ in stern rebuke of China
And last year, Breitbart News published confidential footage from inside Google showing the company’s head of global affairs, Kent Walker, stating his intention to make the populist-nationalist movement represented by Donald Trump a “blip” or “hiccup” in history.
Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe reported on Twitter earlier today that the journalistic outlet received a privacy complaint on its YouTube videos. “Privacy” is the same excuse used by the tech giant for taking down a video about one of Veritas’ earlier stories, about anti-Christian bias at image platform Pinterest.
Story cited here.









