The letter was sent by Maxwell’s attorney, Ty Gee, on December 5 to New York federal court Judge Loretta A. Preska but made public last week. The letter addresses the materials that should remain sealed or redacted in the case.
It notes ‘the difficulty and complexity’ of the process as there are more than 8,600 pages, adding that it is ‘difficult-to-overstate importance to the lives of Ms. Maxwell and the non-parties’.
Gee’s letter says that the project ‘could not be accomplished by scanning or speed-reading’ as each page had to be carefully analysed to redact, for example, ‘a surname or an email address’.
He refers to details that were released in error in the 2,000 pages that were made public in August by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
American Bar Association Deals Major Blow to DEI in Sweeping Change to Law Schools Across the Country
NeverTrumper Bill Kristol Announces He’s a Dem, Gives Most Preposterous Reason for the Change
Dr. Janette Nesheiwat takes new role at Walter Reed treating Havana Syndrome: ‘A profound honor’
Agitators united by Chinese money, hate for America target data centers, experts warn
28 Boy Scouts rescued from fast-moving floodwaters during river trip in West Virginia
AOC tells New Yorkers to ‘pull up’ to Alabama during rally speech behind bulletproof glass
White House Shooter Dead After Secret Service Returned Fire
Feds subpoena Hasan Piker, Medea Benjamin over Cuba trips
BREAKING: White House Lawn Evacuated – Shots Fired – VIDEO
Gunman dead after opening fire near White House checkpoint, Secret Service says
Trump says Iran deal ‘largely negotiated’ as 84-day war nears possible end
Newsom declares state of emergency in Orange County as failing chemical tank nears catastrophic explosion
Breaking: US-Iran Peace Deal Nearly Reached
RFK Jr announces ‘largest autism fraud bust in American history’ with $46.6M Medicaid scheme indictment
US Army hits 2026 recruiting goals four months early, Pete Hegseth announces at West Point commencement
Those filings revealed allegations that Maxwell procured underage girls for Epstein. She has denied those charges.
‘Despite the Second Circuit’s best efforts, it made serious mistakes. For example, it redacted a non-party’s name in one location but not another; so the media immediately gained access to that name,’ Gee wrote.
‘As another example, it redacted Ms. Maxwell’s email address (which linked to her own domain name) in one location but not another; shortly afterward hackers breached the host computer.’
Jeff Pagliuca, a colleague of Gee also representing Maxwell, did not respond to DailyMail.com’s request for comment on whether her emails had been stolen.
The hack may have implications for Prince Andrew after it was revealed in December that the Duke of York exchanged emails with Maxwell in 2015 about Giuffre.
American Bar Association Deals Major Blow to DEI in Sweeping Change to Law Schools Across the Country
NeverTrumper Bill Kristol Announces He’s a Dem, Gives Most Preposterous Reason for the Change
Dr. Janette Nesheiwat takes new role at Walter Reed treating Havana Syndrome: ‘A profound honor’
Agitators united by Chinese money, hate for America target data centers, experts warn
28 Boy Scouts rescued from fast-moving floodwaters during river trip in West Virginia
AOC tells New Yorkers to ‘pull up’ to Alabama during rally speech behind bulletproof glass
White House Shooter Dead After Secret Service Returned Fire
Feds subpoena Hasan Piker, Medea Benjamin over Cuba trips
BREAKING: White House Lawn Evacuated – Shots Fired – VIDEO
Gunman dead after opening fire near White House checkpoint, Secret Service says
Trump says Iran deal ‘largely negotiated’ as 84-day war nears possible end
Newsom declares state of emergency in Orange County as failing chemical tank nears catastrophic explosion
Breaking: US-Iran Peace Deal Nearly Reached
RFK Jr announces ‘largest autism fraud bust in American history’ with $46.6M Medicaid scheme indictment
US Army hits 2026 recruiting goals four months early, Pete Hegseth announces at West Point commencement
In that email, revealed on Panorama, Maxwell and the British royal discussed Giuffre – despite denials from Prince Andrew that he had never met the then-teenager and that a photo of them together was a fake.
‘Let me know when we can talk. Got some specific questions to ask you about Virginia Roberts,’ Prince Andrew wrote in an email to Maxwell.
She replied: ‘Have some info – call me when you have a moment.’
Giuffre alleges she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew three times at Epstein’s home. She said the billionaire pedophile trafficked her while she was underage, and abused her over the course of years.
Prince Andrew has denied the claims.
In a disastrous interview with BBC Newsnight in 2019, the Duke of York claimed he does not remember meeting Roberts. He said he was at a Pizza Express in Woking, Surrey, celebrating his daughter’s birthday on the same night he is accused of going to Tramp nightclub with the then-teenager.
The documents currently being debated by the legal teams are part of Giuffre’s 2015 defamation suit against Maxwell.
Maxwell publicly denounced Giuffre as a liar, leading her to file a civil lawsuit.
American Bar Association Deals Major Blow to DEI in Sweeping Change to Law Schools Across the Country
NeverTrumper Bill Kristol Announces He’s a Dem, Gives Most Preposterous Reason for the Change
Dr. Janette Nesheiwat takes new role at Walter Reed treating Havana Syndrome: ‘A profound honor’
Agitators united by Chinese money, hate for America target data centers, experts warn
28 Boy Scouts rescued from fast-moving floodwaters during river trip in West Virginia
AOC tells New Yorkers to ‘pull up’ to Alabama during rally speech behind bulletproof glass
White House Shooter Dead After Secret Service Returned Fire
Feds subpoena Hasan Piker, Medea Benjamin over Cuba trips
BREAKING: White House Lawn Evacuated – Shots Fired – VIDEO
Gunman dead after opening fire near White House checkpoint, Secret Service says
Trump says Iran deal ‘largely negotiated’ as 84-day war nears possible end
Newsom declares state of emergency in Orange County as failing chemical tank nears catastrophic explosion
Breaking: US-Iran Peace Deal Nearly Reached
RFK Jr announces ‘largest autism fraud bust in American history’ with $46.6M Medicaid scheme indictment
US Army hits 2026 recruiting goals four months early, Pete Hegseth announces at West Point commencement
The email security breach means that 58-yearold Maxwell’s emails could be sold or leaked to the public and potentially reveal more details about individuals connected to Epstein.
The Daily Telegraph reported that Maxwell used a secret mail server, and not a major service like Google, which can keep emails out of the hands of authorities, but which increased the risk of them being hacked.
Maxwell was Epstein’s connection to high society, introducing him to powerful and wealthy friends in Hollywood, finance and royalty.
Epstein, 66, hanged himself in his New York jail cell on August 10, 2019 while facing charges of child sex trafficking.
Story cited here.









