International Opinons

Confirmed Coronavirus In California

A fresh diagnosis of the deadly coronavirus has been confirmed in Southern California, bringing to three the number of cases in the U.S. as the fast-moving virus continues its spread and the global death toll spiked to 56.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notified Orange County health officials late Saturday a potential case of coronavirus tested positive.


Illegal immigrant learns fate after using stolen identity to vote in US elections for decades
Watch: Mom, Daughter Threatened with Ejection Over Pro-Girl Shirts, Despite Paying $2k for Tickets Just to Support Sophie Cunningham
LA gun owners stuck waiting years for concealed carry permits score major DOJ victory
Watch: In Just 30 Seconds Bill Maher Uses Actual History to Defeat One of Palestinians’ Dirtiest Gaza Lies
Babysitter accused of kidnapping two young sisters was previously charged with abducting newborn
Luigi Mangione’s New York murder trial adjourned until December over double jeopardy concerns
Trump meets teen lifeguard and boy saved in viral ocean rescue at Oval Office
Hasan Piker Says Candace Owens ‘Single-Handedly’ Protected Left-Wing Extremism with Charlie Kirk Theories: ‘I Am a Fan’
Trump gutted South Korea military drills due to lack of help against Iran
Mass. Mayor Who Allegedly Stole $1.5M in COVID Funds Won’t Answer Media Questions Because He Says He Can’t Speak English
House Democrat investigated over alleged ‘inappropriate sexual contact’ with staffer
Justice Department expands fraud office’s prosecutorial reach
DOJ opens new pathway to restore federal gun rights for certain barred individuals
US military bases are ‘ill-equipped’ to stop drone swarms, top commander reveals after Rubio’s UAP warning
Ibram Kendi Says Black Academic Who Plagiarized Work, Fabricated Life Story to Get Cambridge Position Was ‘Lynched’ By Media Because It Told the Truth

The patient has been described as a traveler from Wuhan, China — the epicenter of the disease’s outbreak — and is in isolation in a hospital in “good condition,” according to the release.

The first two U.S. cases of the virus were a Washington state man in his 30s and later an Illinois woman in her 60s who had both traveled to Wuhan, currently reported to be in stable condition at area hospitals.

The previously unknown virus has caused global concern because of its similarity to the SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) pathogen, which killed hundreds across mainland China and Hong Kong in 2002-2003.

U.S. officials warn there are no vaccines for the coronavirus, which is thought to have begun in animals before being transferred to humans, and there is no specific treatment plan.

The U.S. Consulate at the epicenter of the outbreak in the central China city of Wuhan announced Sunday it will evacuate its personnel and some private citizens aboard a charter flight, as Breitbart News reported.

Story cited here.

Share this article:
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter