Uncategorized

Attorney General Todd Blanche Provides Update on World Cup Shooting Suspect

Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche said on Monday that the suspect who allegedly opened fire near the FIFA World Cup in Kansas City last week, killing one and injuring four others, may be dead. Blanche told Fox & Friends host Lawrence Jones that he believes 22-year-old Oscar Sanchez-Munoz, who is...

Acting Attorney General Todd Blanche said on Monday that the suspect who allegedly opened fire near the FIFA World Cup in Kansas City last week, killing one and injuring four others, may be dead. Blanche told Fox & Friends host Lawrence Jones that he believes 22-year-old Oscar Sanchez-Munoz, who is…

Share this article:
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter

See also  White House tears into Ossoff with brutal takedown after jab at key Trump aide: ‘Lightweight loser’