President Donald Trump cheered on Attorney General Bill Barr’s investigation of intelligence officials’ spying on his campaign and detailed his decision to declassify the information in the case.
While speaking to reporters as he left the White House for his trip to Japan on Friday, Trump said Barr will be in charge of the information from various agencies, which he ordered declassified on Thursday night.
“They’ll be able to see how this hoax, how this witch hunt started, why it started. It was an attempted coup or an attempted takedown of the President of the United States,” he said.
He explained that Democrats continued to try to do a “redo” of the investigation special counsel Robert Mueller conducted but that it was over.
“It’s over. There is no redo. They lost,” Trump said.
Newly Released COVID Email Shows FDA Head Warning Fauci of Vax Side Effects, Then Eerie 4-Word Response from the Disgraced COVID Chief
Illegal immigrant learns fate after using stolen identity to vote in US elections for decades
Watch: Mom, Daughter Threatened with Ejection Over Pro-Girl Shirts, Despite Paying $2k for Tickets Just to Support Sophie Cunningham
LA gun owners stuck waiting years for concealed carry permits score major DOJ victory
Watch: In Just 30 Seconds Bill Maher Uses Actual History to Defeat One of Palestinians’ Dirtiest Gaza Lies
Mamdani’s New York: Man Charged with Hate Crime After Randomly Attacking Jewish Woman, 63, at Synagogue
Babysitter accused of kidnapping two young sisters was previously charged with abducting newborn
Luigi Mangione’s New York murder trial adjourned until December over double jeopardy concerns
Trump meets teen lifeguard and boy saved in viral ocean rescue at Oval Office
Hasan Piker Says Candace Owens ‘Single-Handedly’ Protected Left-Wing Extremism with Charlie Kirk Theories: ‘I Am a Fan’
Trump gutted South Korea military drills due to lack of help against Iran
Mass. Mayor Who Allegedly Stole $1.5M in COVID Funds Won’t Answer Media Questions Because He Says He Can’t Speak English
House Democrat investigated over alleged ‘inappropriate sexual contact’ with staffer
Justice Department expands fraud office’s prosecutorial reach
DOJ opens new pathway to restore federal gun rights for certain barred individuals
Trump described the investigative effort as an “an attempted coup” of his presidency but said he looked forward to learning the details of how it started.
“You’ll learn a lot. I hope it’s going to be nice, but perhaps it won’t be,” Trump said about the new investigation.
He specifically needled a few reporters who expressed concern about his decision.
“We’re exposing everything,” Trump said. “We’re being – a word that you like – ‘transparent.’”
Story cited here.









